Regular Meeting of Council
March 8 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
The Regular Meeting of Council will be an online only event in according with Emergency Order by the Province of New Brunswick for COVID-19.
Online Viewing and Registration
- Subscribe to our channel to be notified when a meeting starts.
- No comments will be received during the meeting through YouTube.
- You must have a Zoom account to register through Zoom (you can setup a free personal account).
- Please ensure you have the most up-to-date version of Zoom installed on your device prior to the meeting to avoid updates at the time of the meeting.
- Public speakers will be acknowledged during the specified section of the Agenda. Presentations are subject to the same rules as in-person Council meetings: Under by-law#80, section 5.8 – “Members of the public shall be entitled to address council, for Five (5) minutes with no debate from Council on matters of municipal jurisdiction.”
Calendar powered by The Events Calendar